Wednesday, December 14, 2011

LaLa Life 44

A photo a week in the life of LaLa Photography, using various photographic mediums

Week 44

** Taken on the iPhone app Hipstamatic **
(Lens: James M - Film: Ina's 1969)


It has been a little crazy at LaLa Photography and for myself too.

A few months ago my family supported the idea of me returning to the workforce. Upon doing so, LaLa Photography decided it was time to take advantage of the beautiful weather and get busy with weddings and events. 

Thus for the past few months I have been non-stop working both at the day job and photo editing, leaving the blog and Facebook fan page a little quiet because any precious spare time I have has been allocated to spending time wit my boys. 

However temporary relief is in sight with photos of some of LaLa Photography's recent events being put onto DVD. For week 44 of LaLa Life I captured one of those DVD's, which is now ready to posted to its loving new owners and home.  



No comments:

Post a Comment